Philips air purifier - AC1215/30
You can earn: +
- Philips AC1215/30 air purifier performs fast purification in less than 11 minutes
- Display of real-time air quality
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Smart filter indicator
- Philips AC1215/30 air purifier removes up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air
Return & refund policy
Last updated: October 21st, 2021
Fast purification in less than 11 minutes
- Powerful airflow circulation of Philips AC1215/30 air purifier effectively covers rooms up to 63 m² and distributes clean air in every corner of the room
- This boosts performance to 270 m³/hr CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate). It cleans 20 m² in less than 11 min.
Display of real-time air quality
- See the real-time air quality in your home at a glance. The display of Philips AC1215/30 air purifier shows the level of allergens and PM2.5 with an intuitive color ring.
- In Sleep mode, display lights of Philips AC1215/30 air purifier are dimmed, and the purifier operates in near silence for clean air while you sleep.
Smart filter indicator
- Philips AC1215/30 air purifier accurately calculates filter lifetime based on pollution level and operation time. It notifies you when filter needs replacement, for easy maintenance.
Removes up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air
- Philips AC1215/30 air purifier captures aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses
- Tested independently by airmid health-group to remove up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air. Also tested for coronavirus.
Captures 99.97% of ultra-fine particles as small as 0.003 microns
- Philips AC1215/30 air purifier adopts 3-layer filtration with NanoProtect HEPA, Active Carbon and pre-filter captures 99.97% of ultra-fine particles as small as 0.003 microns, so you are safe from PM2.5, bacteria, pollen, dust, pet dander and other pollutants
- Certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
Smart sensors for intelligent purification
- Philips AC1215/30 air purifier scans the air 1000x a second to detect ultra fine-particles. Reports the air quality in real time, and intelligently chooses the right speed for your home (in auto mode).
Smart light control
- Both air quality index and the light on the UI of Philips AC1215/30 air purifier can be dimmed and/or turned off to avoid light disturbance.
Low energy consumption
- Thanks to the energy efficient design, Philips AC1215/30 air purifier runs at max. 50 W power. This is equivalent to a standard light bulb.
Auto mode and 5x manual speed levels
- Run your Philips AC1215/30 air purifier in intelligent automatic mode or choose from 5x speed levels: Sleep, Speed 1, 2, 3 and Turbo – to be fully in control of the airflow and sound level.
Weight and dimensions
Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 541 x 325 x 211 mm
Cord length: 1.8 m
Effective area: Up to 31 m²
Frequency: 50 Hz
Power: 50 W
Sound level: 33 dB(A)
Voltage: 220 V
Design and finishing
Air quality sensor(s): Particle
Color of control panel: Black
Control panel type: Touch
Fan speed indicators: 1,2,3,-Turbo