Airgle air purifier - AG300
You can earn:
- Airgle AG300 air purifier filter 99.999% ultra-fine pollutants down to 0.003 microns in size
- Eliminate >99.998% COVID-19
- Remove odor, formaldehyde, benzene, and VOCs
- LCD display panel allows you to monitor air quality and fliter life
- 32 dB low speed of sound
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Last updated: October 21st, 2021
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
- Delivered within 7 days (Not applicable to Apple products);
- A certified product quality problem;
- The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
- If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
- Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
- Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
- Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
- The product to be returned may require to be inspected by authorized dealer and issue an inspection report that certified a product quality problem. This policy applies to brands including but not limited to Nintendo, Samsung and XiaoMi.
- Refund and exchange is not applicable for all Apple products. Customers may visit the Apple Authorized Service Provider for product support and assistant with the original invoice issued by J SELECT during warranty period. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Refund and exchange policies for Samsung home appliances products, please refer to “Additional Info” section in the product page.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
- Photo or video of the defective item;
- Product with complete original packaging;
- All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
- Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
- Receipt of the purchase;
- Delivery invoice;
- Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For orders purchased at online (jselection.com and other 3rd party platform we operate), J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from our Customer Service department.
- For orders purchased at J SELECT offline stores, please visit our J SELECT offline stores for return and exchange.
- This Application applies to both J SELECT online and offline stores.
- Customer may contact our Customer Service hotline at 2926 2300 during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
- Customer may cancel online orders by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting our Customer Service hotline before receiving delivery confirmation by call or email.
- J SELECT will charge a handling of 4% of the grand total of the order or HK$300, whichever is higher.
- In case of dispute, J SELECT reserves the right for final decision.
Advanced technology for maximum protection
Airgle AG300 air purifier is equipped with cHEPA, activated carbon and Titanium Pro technologies that remove airborne pollutants, such as dust particles, odors, second-hand smoke, bacteria, viruses, allergens and VOCs. The AG300 safely removes harmful pollutants down to 0.003 microns with an efficiency of 99.999%.
Remove bacteria, viruses, allergens and formaldehyde
Features 0.5 lbs of premium activated carbon that captures chemicals, tobacco smoke, odors. Features 12 sq. ft. of premium Airgle AG300 air purifier cHEPA filter that removes dust, pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke and other indoor airborne pollutants.
Airgle AG300 air purifier removes chemicals, bacteria and viruses
100% Inlet Seal Design
Air Quality and Filter Life Monitoring
In terms of sound, the Airgle AG300 air purifier registers at a surprisingly low speed of dB, all while delivering continuously purified air into your environment.
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 170m3/hr
- 390 ft2 (Area covers per 30 min; 2 ACH)
- 260 ft2 (Area covers per 20 min; 3 ACH)
- 155 ft2 (Area covers per 12 min; 5 ACH)
Titanium Pro UV Module (Type: UVC, Power: 3W)
Speed: 1 - 5
Air delivery (m3/hr): 20 / 42 / 76 / 116 / 170
Noise(dB): 32 / 38 / 48 / 55 / 65
Power consumption(W): 1.6 (Standby) / 5 / 7 / 11 / 20 / 46
Net weight: 5.7kg
Gross weight: 7.7kg
Dimension (mm) : 338(H) x 297(W) x 246(D)
Certification and Approval
Medical devices approved by US FDA
AHAM verified clean air delivery rate
California ARB ozone free safety certified
US energy star qualified
ETL listed mark