Shokz C102 OpenComm wireless earphones
You can earn: +
- Open-Ear Comfort
- Noise-Canceling Boom Mic
- 16 hours of talk time
Return & refund policy
Last updated: 2 Mar 2020
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
Delivered within 7 days;
A certified product quality problem;
The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
Photo or video of the defective item;
Product with complete original packaging;
All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
Receipt of the purchase;
Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders purchased at online (jselection.com and other 3rd party platform we operate), J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from our Customer Service department.
For orders purchased at J SELECT offline stores, please visit our J SELECT offline stores for return and exchange.
This Application applies to both J SELECT online and offline stores.
Customer may contact our Customer Service hotline at 2926 2300 during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
Customer may cancel online orders by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting our Customer Service hotline before receiving delivery confirmation by call or email.
J SELECT will charge a handling of 4% of the grand total of the order or HK$300, whichever is higher.
In case of dispute, J SELECT reserves the right for final decision.
- OpenComm features a lightweight, open-ear design powered by bone conduction tech for all-day comfort
- Unlike traditional headsets, our wireless headset allows for communication and awareness in the workplace
Awareness & Connection
- Engineered with patented bone conduction technology to maximize hands-free communication, OpenComm allows you to stay connected with unmatched awareness and outstanding call quality
Noise-Canceling Boom Microphone
- The adjustable DSP noise-canceling boom mic eliminates background noise for clear communication in loud environments when positioned near the mouth, making it the best headset for work, virtual meetings, etc
16 Hours Of Talk Time
- OpenComm features up to 16 hours of talk time or 8 hours of listen time on a single charge for all-day communication
- OpenComm also features Quick Charge; charge for 5 minutes for up to 2 hours of talk time
Battery life: 16 Hours of Talk Time
Battery type: Lithium Polymer Battery
Charge time: 1 hour
Charger: Magnetic Induction Cable
Command controls: Yes
Compatible codecs: SBC
Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
Mic sensitivity: -38dB±3dB
Microphone: DSP Noise-Canceling Boom Mic
Microphone sensitivity: -38dB ± 3dB
Moisture detector: Yes
Multi-Point Pairing: Yes
Multipoint pairing: Yes
Sensitivity: 96 ± 3dB
Standby time: Up to 14 Days
Titanium band: Full-Wraparound
Titanium frame: Full-Wraparound
Type: Bluetooth 5.1
Water resistance: IP55 (Water-resistant)
Weight: 33 g
Wireless range: 33 feet