Philips filter cartridge - ADD553 (ADD6911 accessory)
You can earn: +
- Suitable for ADD6911
- RO filtration removes up to 99.999% of contaminants*
- Smart RFID connection and control
Return & refund policy
Last updated: October 21st, 2021
Better than boiling
RO filtration meets smart connection and control
- RO filtration
- RFID smart chip
- 5 stages
RO filtration removes up to 99.999% of contaminants*
- Innovative All-in-One RO filtration combines 5 stages of filtration in just 1 filter. It provides clean water by removing up to 99.999% of viruses** and bacteria*, up to 99.9% of soluble lead, pesticides, chlorine and chemicals such as PFOA and PFOS*. Long-life filtration lasts up to 1 year****
Smart RFID connection and control
- With a smart chip inside, the filter can be automatically identified by the dispenser and records its usage status.
*Tested by international certification and testing agency BV under laboratory conditions.
**Tested by international certification and testing agency SGS under laboratory conditions.
****Tested by internal laboratory. Assuming usage of 6L/day.
- Filter precision: RO:0.0001um
- Filtration capacity: 2000L
- RO specifications: 50 Gallon
- Virus removal: up to 99.999%
- Bacteria removal: up to 99.999%
- Heavy metal removal: up to 99.9%
- Pesticide removal: up to 99.9%
- VOC reduction: Yes
- Water hardness reduction: Yes
- Chlorine reduction: up to 99.9%
- Rated water flow rate: 0.13L/min
Input water conditions
- Input water quality: Municipal tap water