Nintendo Switch game - mario kart live home circuit (mario set)
You can earn: +
- Race a real-world Mario Kart™ through your home
- control your kart and watch as it reacts to what’s happening in the game
- Your in-home course comes to life on-screen with a view from right behind the driver’s seat
Return & refund policy
Last updated: 2 Mar 2020
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
Delivered within 7 days;
A certified product quality problem;
The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
Photo or video of the defective item;
Product with complete original packaging;
All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
Receipt of the purchase;
Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to email@example.com
For orders purchased at online (jselection.com and other 3rd party platform we operate), J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from our Customer Service department.
For orders purchased at J SELECT offline stores, please visit our J SELECT offline stores for return and exchange.
This Application applies to both J SELECT online and offline stores.
Customer may contact our Customer Service hotline at 2926 2300 during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
Customer may cancel online orders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our Customer Service hotline before receiving delivery confirmation by call or email.
J SELECT will charge a handling of 4% of the grand total of the order or HK$300, whichever is higher.
In case of dispute, J SELECT reserves the right for final decision.
Place gates and customize courses* in the real world, then see them come to life with different in-game environments, like jungles and snowscapes, and obstacles like Piranha Plants. Use objects from around the house to customize your courses, then watch the game transform your home into the world of Mario Kart!
Challenge some friends to race in the Grand Prix or try out your personalized course in a Custom Race! Just make sure each player has their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit game, and a Mario kart or Luigi kart.
- The magic of augmented of reality doesn’t just mean you’ll see your course and opponents come alive on screen. Hit a boost in the game? Watch as your real-life Mario Kart speeds up. Get hit by a Green Shell? Look out, because your kart will slow down! If you’re worried about straying too far from the course (or your living room), Smart Steering will help guide you along.
- The races you progress through in Grand Prix mode are varied—the windy environment might push your kart to the side, while the in-game Piranha Plant gate will bite you if you pass through the wrong side. As you play, you’ll unlock more speed settings, costumes, environments and more! These can all be used when you want to create your custom course. Even Rainbow Road makes an appearance!
- Whether you want to race Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings in Grand Prix mode, customize an elaborate course, or do laps around the living room with family members, Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is your window into a new type of Mario Kart experience.
Release date: Oct 16, 2020
Players: up to 4 players
Game file size: 965 MB
Supported Languages: Japanese, French, German, Dutch, Chinese, English, Spanish, Italian, Korean
Supported Play Modes: TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode