Laurastar hygiene handheld steamer - IGGI
You can earn: +
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and 100% of dust mites* present on fabrics and everyday objects (*laboratory tested)
- Steams, refreshes and restores the volume of your clothes at a high pressure
- Ideal for all fabrics, even the most delicate, and leaves them dry for lasting results
- Can be taken anywhere, even in a cabin bag
- The perfect idea for a gift
- Award-winning design (red dot design award, if design award)
Return & refund policy
Last updated: October 21st, 2021
The Laurastar Dry Microfine Steam (DMS) provides a disinfectant effect deep within the fibres, on surfaces and objects by killing 99.9% of viruses (including the coronavirus) and bacteria and 100% of dust mites*. Respectful of all fabrics, by delicately restoring their volume and perfect steaming in half the time. Performance, hygiene and care thanks to a steam that doesn’t leave your clothes wet and works 15 times faster than steam from standard steamers.
*scientifically proven results carried out by independent laboratories
Increased efficiency thanks to the steam pressure that ensures speed, power and consistency when in use, for lasting results.
In order to use IGGI safely, ensure that the trigger is locked to avoid steam from escaping.
Thanks to its portable size, IGGI can travel with you at all times, wherever you may go!
Dimensions of device: 252,6 x 117,5mm / 9,9 x 4,3 inch
Total output: 750 - 850W
Electricity supply: 220-240V, 50 - 60Hz
Appliance weight: 1,08 kg / 2,2lb
Weight of the device in its packaging: 1,50kg / 3,30lb
Steam pressure: 3,9 bar / 56,6psi
Lead length: 1m80 / 70,86 inch
Heat-up time: 2,5 min
Water tank capacity: 80ml / 2,7oz