- 64 million pixels, 8x digital zoom
- 1/1.7 inch sensor
- 90° FOV wide angle
- One-click beauty
Return & refund policy
Last updated: 2 Mar 2020
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
Delivered within 7 days;
A certified product quality problem;
The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
Photo or video of the defective item;
Product with complete original packaging;
All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
Receipt of the purchase;
Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to email@example.com
For orders purchased at online (jselection.com and other 3rd party platform we operate), J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from our Customer Service department.
For orders purchased at J SELECT offline stores, please visit our J SELECT offline stores for return and exchange.
This Application applies to both J SELECT online and offline stores.
Customer may contact our Customer Service hotline at 2926 2300 during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
Customer may cancel online orders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our Customer Service hotline before receiving delivery confirmation by call or email.
J SELECT will charge a handling of 4% of the grand total of the order or HK$300, whichever is higher.
In case of dispute, J SELECT reserves the right for final decision.
- Added audio zoom.
- Added ability to use Mini Control Stick to adjust zoom speed. Select Control Stick Speed under settings.
- Added Directional Audio mode to Pro mode.
- Added Glamour Effects to touchscreen.
- Added ability to start and stop recording during livestreaming.
- Optimized color for a more realistic and vivid color performance.
- Optimized battery life of the wireless microphone.
- Optimized system stability to improve user experience.
- Optimized focus, metering, and color effects in some situations.
- Optimized white balance effect under water (when using DJI Pocket 2 with Waterproof Case).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
DJI Pocket 2 fits perfectly in your hand, bag, or pocket so that you can take it anywhere. When your journey begins or something suddenly catches your eye, Pocket 2 is ready to capture it all.
Get the whole mountain range with 180° panorama or everyone in a group selfie with a 3x3 panorama. You won't believe how such a small camera can take such a big shot.
No matter how you move, Pocket 2 keeps you and your friends in the shot with ActiveTrack 3.0.
What makes Pocket 2 different? Its 3-axis motorized gimbal.
A good life is full of color, so show it all. With HDR video, DJI Pocket 2 separates exposure levels by area and layers the image so that the footage pops with life-like detail.
Looking for crazy detail? When taking 64MP photos, the stabilized camera takes sharp 8x zoom shots.
DJI Matrix Stereo technology records audio with so much real detail, it lets you relive the scene.
- Dimensions: 124.7×38.1×30 mm
- Weight: 117 g
- Stabilization: 3-axis
- Controllable Range: Pan: -230° to +70°
- Tilt: -100° to +50°: Roll: ±45°
- Mechanical Range: Pan: -250° to +90°
- Tilt: -180° to +70°: Roll: ±90°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.005°
CMOS, Effective pixels: 64 MP
FOV 93° f/1.8
f/1.8, Format equivalent: 20 mm
- ISO Range:
Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
Slow Motion: 100-3200
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8-1/8000 s
- Max Image Size: 9216×6912 pixels
- Still Photography Modes:
Single Shot: 16 MP, 64 MP
Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
Panorama: 3×3, 180°
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD:
3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- HDR Video Resolution:
2.7K:2720×1530 @ 24/25/30fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30fps
- Video Modes: Video, HDR Video, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse
- Motionlapse: Left to Right, Right to Left, Custom motion (max 4 points)
- Slow Motion:
1080p/120fps (for 4x)
1080p/240fps (for 8x)
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤32 GB)/exFAT (>32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/DNG
- Video Formats: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards:
Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
The following microSD cards are recommended:
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC,
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC.
- Audio Output: 48 kHz, AAC
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 875 mAh
- Energy: 6.738 Wh
- Voltage: 7.7 V
- Charging Voltage Limit: 8.8 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V/2 A or 5 V/1 A
- Charging Environment Temperature: 5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Operating Time: 140 minutes (Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/24fps video and should be used for reference only)
- Charging Time: 73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)