Blueair classic 600 series air purifier system filter - dual protection filter (Accessory for 503, 505, 603, 650E, 501, 510, 555EB, 601, 605)
You can earn: +
Work with 503, 505, 603, 650E, 501, 510, 555EB, 601, 605
- Blueair’s HEPASilent™ filtration process captures 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size.
- Unites the best in electrostatic and mechanical filtration.
- Combine advanced filter media and an encapsulated ion particle charging chamber
- Ensures the results far superior than either mechanical or electrostatic technology alone.
Return & refund policy
Last updated: 2 Mar 2020
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
Delivered within 7 days;
A certified product quality problem;
The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
Photo or video of the defective item;
Product with complete original packaging;
All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
Receipt of the purchase;
Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to email@example.com
For orders purchased at online (jselection.com and other 3rd party platform we operate), J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from our Customer Service department.
For orders purchased at J SELECT offline stores, please visit our J SELECT offline stores for return and exchange.
This Application applies to both J SELECT online and offline stores.
Customer may contact our Customer Service hotline at 2926 2300 during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
Customer may cancel online orders by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our Customer Service hotline before receiving delivery confirmation by call or email.
J SELECT will charge a handling of 4% of the grand total of the order or HK$300, whichever is higher.
In case of dispute, J SELECT reserves the right for final decision.
Airborne particles pass through a chamber of the Blueair air purifier to get electrically charged before passing through the gradient structure of our filters. The charge causes the polluted particles to adhere effortlessly to the filter media, capturing even fine particles such as tobacco smoke.
The gradient structure of Blueair filters traps particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. It resists clogging and won't re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded. Blueair filter media is ultrasonically bonded to prevent filter fibers and other particles from being added back into your environment. The only thing that comes out of our filters is clean air!
The naturally antibacterial polypropylene fibers in Blueair filters prevent bacteria and mold growth, so our filters never put bacteria and mold back into the air.
- Dimensions: 454 x 365 x 45 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Filter type: Gradient structured filter with ultrasonically bonded polypropylene fibers free of chemicals and binders. Naturally anti-bacterial. Fiber shedding resistant.
- Pleats: 73
- Effective filter area: 2.9 m2
- Basis weight: 100 g/m2
- Media thickness: 0.60 mm
- Pleat seperators: Non hazardous, EVA based, VOC free, UV resistant
- HEPASilent technology: Certified effeciency 99.97% for particles down to 0.1 micron such as dust pollen, bacteria, virus, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne particles.
- Recommended filter change: 6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day