- 6.1 inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion
- Our biggest camera upgrade ever
- Cinematic mode
- Up to 28 hours of video playback
- Ceramic Shield
- Each customer has a maximum purchase limit of 1 unit per Apple iPhone 13 series, including iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Return & refund policy
Last updated: 2 Mar 2020
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
Delivered within 7 days;
A certified product quality problem;
The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
Photo or video of the defective item;
Product with complete original packaging;
All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
Receipt of the purchase;
Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders purchased at online (jselection.com and other 3rd party platform we operate), J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from our Customer Service department.
For orders purchased at J SELECT offline stores, please visit our J SELECT offline stores for return and exchange.
This Application applies to both J SELECT online and offline stores.
Customer may contact our Customer Service hotline at 2926 2300 during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
Customer may cancel online orders by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting our Customer Service hotline before receiving delivery confirmation by call or email.
J SELECT will charge a handling of 4% of the grand total of the order or HK$300, whichever is higher.
In case of dispute, J SELECT reserves the right for final decision.
- A dramatically more powerful camera system.
- A display so responsive, every interaction feels new again.
- The world’s fastest smartphone chip.
- Exceptional durability.
- And a huge leap in battery life.
Pro camera system gets its biggest upgrade ever
- With next-level hardware that captures so much more detail.
- Superintelligent software for new photo and filmmaking techniques.
- And a mind-blowingly fast chip that makes it all possible.
- It’ll change the way you shoot.
Macro photography comes to iPhone
- With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm — making even the smallest details seem epic.
- Transform a leaf into abstract art.
- Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz.
- Magnify a dewdrop.
- The beauty of tiny awaits.
Bring on the night
- iPhone 13 Pro was made for low light.
- The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits.
- Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor, and all-new autofocus.
- And Telephoto now has Night mode.
Shift the focus. Up the drama
- Now iPhone can shoot with shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects.
- Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent new subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling.
- You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture.
- We can’t wait to see what you do with it.
- The only smartphone that lets you edit the depth effect after you shoot
- Shoot with the Wide, Telephoto, or TrueDepth camera in Cinematic mode
- Cinematic mode supports Dolby Vision HDR
No wonder your selfies look so good
- A15 Bionic and the TrueDepth camera also power Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone